Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Master Cleanse (Lemonade Diet) - Day 8

Day 8 On The Master Cleanse (Lemonade Diet):

You can view my body shots on my Youtube vlog at: http://www.youtube.com/lclivingblog. Today is day 8 on the Master Cleanse. I got my period earlier than usual today. I was suppose to get it on Wednesday July 18. I started lightly spotting late last night. I needed to drink an extra lemonade last night around 1am. The Master Cleanse should be done for a minimum of 10 days. I don't know how far I am going with this.

My stats:

Starting weigh in: 229.8 lbs
Today's weigh in: 225.2 lbs
Weight loss to date: -4.6 lbs
Height: 5' 7" (67in)
Gender: Female

Additional Factors:

Energy levels: energy was alright
Urination: urinating like crazy :)
Bowel movements: I mostly do BMs in the morning. I did about 2-3 times
Appetite increase/decrease: decreased
Cravings increase/decrease: decreased
Food cravings: none
Muscle/Joint Pain: achy
Eating habits (fuller faster/stayed the same/decreased): decreased
Sleeping habits (better or worse): could not sleep well last night
Quality of sleep (well rested/toss and turn): toss and turn. I don't get much sleep
Heart rate (same/better/worse): --
Blood pressure (same/better/worse): --
Skin condition(same/better/worse): --
Digestion (same/better/worse): getting better
Fidgeting (Y/N):  no
Body temperature (warmer or cooler): --
Breath (smell/other): haven't notice change yet
Headaches (Y/N-Bad/Worse): YES not so bad today

1 comment:

  1. Very useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful. I bookmarked this blog a while ago because of the useful content and I am never being disappointed. Keep up the good work.
    how does raspberry ketone work |raspberry ketone reviews does it work |raspberry ketone dr oz

    ReplyDelete